12.27.2009

The Highs

My last few posts have taken the form of bulleted lists. My brain works best this way, so I'll just stick with it for now. Here are the highlights of my Christmas break (so far):
  • Discovering The First 48 online
  • Quality sister time
  • Kitty!
  • Family Christmas party
  • Picking up Koro from airport
  • Finding money in my car
  • Tiger game with my papa
  • Free Danver's roast beef because the Tigers won
  • View of the Mississippi/Memphis skyline
  • NO PAPER GRADING
  • Mimi's sausage bread
  • Papa Croft's eggs on toast
  • Papa Croft spraying the belts on my car so they don't wake up the entire neighborhood when I start my car in the mornings
  • Recovering about a dozen of my books my sister has been hoarding
P.S. These are in no particular order--ranking them would require more brain effort than I'm willing to exert right now.

No comments: