2.14.2010

What I Love

In honor of Valentine's Day, and because we're on snow day #8 and I clearly have nothing better to do, here's a list of things I love. I typed until I was tired of typing. Then I stopped...I don't love doing things to excess. Moral of that story: this list could go on forever. Love. :)

Baseball.
Nashville.
Vanderbilt.
Marissa Lynn.
Sweetie.
Mama n Papa.
College football.
Early morning Saturday naps.
The First 48.
Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Visiting my loves.
Delta Gamma.
Delta Gammas.
Running.
Sunrises.
Sunsets.
Memphis.
Memphis skyline.
Farm life.
Children.
Teaching reading.
DVR.
Sweet CeCe's.
Waiting for summer.
Snow days in moderation.
DonorsChoose.org.
Tailgates.
Clarinet playing.
MUSIC.
The Stage.
M&Ms.
Sunset nachos.
Quotes.
Being a big girl.
Taquitos.
Fruit.
Diet Coke.
Hank Jr.
Coming up with new hobbies.
Good people.
Routines.
To do lists that get done.
Plans.
Love. Love. Love.

Disclaimer: I'm not even original enough to come up with this on my own. Thanks, Pioneer Woman!

2 comments:

christine said...

We have so very many loves in common!

rachel said...

i made the list...multiple times...in groups of things! :) I love you too btw!